Please be advised that the use of the information and data contained on this web site is at your sole risk. The information and data on this web site is provided on an “As is, As Available” basis without warranty of any kind. Information on this web site is subject to change without notice.
Cpak’s agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this web site.
- Accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it.
- Make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- And make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Privacy at Cpak
- Cpak has a commitment to privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act (Privacy Principles). The Privacy Principles are designed to protect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of individuals by regulating the way personal information is managed.
- The Privacy Principles define “personal information” as information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual.
- Cpak views the privacy of personal information as an important issue.
- We understand that when interacting with us the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is important to you. That is why we are committed to safeguarding the personal information you provide us.
- Cpak may collect or already hold personal information about you as a result of information that you have provided to Cpak, our interactions with you and/or your business dealings with Cpak, including without limitation.
- When you access Cpak’ website, the type of information Cpak may also collect includes without limitation:
- your server address and domain name;
- your e-mail address; the date and time of your visit to our website; and
- information regarding the web pages accessed, the previous website visited and the type of browser used, which information may be used for marketing purposes, to identify the most useful and popular sections of the website and to generally improve the website.
- Except where your consent has been provided, your personal information will only be used for the primary purpose for which it is collected. We may expressly communicate this purpose to you or it may be clear from the nature of our dealings with you.
- Cpak may disclose or transfer your personal information to other companies or individuals who assist us in providing products or services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as marketing or advertising companies, mailing houses, consultants).
- Cpak may also use your personal information for any purpose required or permitted by law on our behalf (such as marketing or advertising companies, mailing houses, consultants).
- Cpak is committed to keeping your personal information secure. All reasonable precautions will be
taken to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
- While we endeavor to keep information and materials on our websites, including those provided by you or on your behalf, secure and confidential, we will not be responsible
for any breach of security caused by third parties and do not represent that our websites are completely secure.
- Cpak, in common with many website providers, may use standard technology called cookies on its websites. Cookies are small data files that are
downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular website. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser, however some areas of the website may not function properly if you do so.
- Cpak will assume that any personal information provided by you is up to date and complete at the time it is provided, is free from errors and omissions, is not misleading or deceptive and complies with all relevant laws.
For further information or enquiries please contact Cpak